2. “Content” includes the text, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, software, scripts and other materials you may view on or access through the Website.
3. The Content on the Website is owned by or licensed to Virtually Israel and subject to copyrights and other intellectual property rights under the law.
A) You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website and the Content.
B) You agree to access the Website and the Content for your information and personal use solely.
C) You agree not to make unauthorized commercial use of, copy, reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies, perform, publicly display, transmit, broadcast, sell, license, or otherwise exploit the Content or any part of it for any purposes other than your personal use, unless you obtain our prior written consent.
D) You agree not to interfere in any way with security-related features of the Website.
E) In your use of the Website and the Content, you agree to comply with all applicable laws.
5. The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Virtually Israel. We assume no responsibility for any third-party websites.
9. You agree that Virtually Israel, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Website and your use thereof. Virtually Israel makes no warranties or representations of any kind about the accuracy or completeness of this site’s content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website or the Content, (iii) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted by any third party, and/or (iv) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content made available through the Website.
You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or mobile device, loss of use, or loss of your user content.
11. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Virtually Israel, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses.